* Better error handling. If you've had
trouble downloading the app, please give it another try!
* More streamlined and easier to use
* New green outline feature so you can see the shape
of the green without even opening the map
* Easy shot measurement - Exactly how far was that
* Enhanced map functionality including a movable
"target" to help you determine distance to any feature on the course
* More little changes to improve your experience
including a GPS signal strength indicator and online help topics
Why change the name?
After a lot of discussion, we wanted a more distinctive
name that would be easier to register the trademark. This marks an
important milestone for us. We appreciate all of the feedback that helped
us get to this point. Keep the feedback and suggestions coming!
More info from Charlie (who has a 8830 on Verizon).
I use the Hollux M1000. I found it on Amazon.com for $39.95. It also works well with BBMaps for Navigation. I like it because it is small and fits in my pocket on the golf course. I hope this helps. ...